3.07.2010

Prime

This morning, I arrived late at the general library of Taida. I picked a seat beside one of the windows and put all my stuff down. I sat down and looked around. The spring was blooming outside the window. In front of me was a student working hard on his assignments. He concentrated so much that I felt he is beautiful. He is so alive, with all that energy.

It was then I suddenly had this epiphany, that this is the prime of my life. I am not waiting for something better to happen; it is happening, this best part of my life. The future will only present to me more duties, more pressure. But right now I am all free, going anywhere as I like it and doing anything only when I feel like it.

Maybe it was just because of the music I was listening to. Maybe it was the morning coffee. Maybe it was the riot of colors outside the window. But maybe it was the inner voice. It never lies.

1 則留言: